1. Voltage: LED lamp beads use low-voltage power supply, the power supply voltage is between 2-4V, depending on the product, so it is driven by a safer power supply than high-voltage power supply, especially suitable for public places;
2. Current: working current is 0-15mA, the brightness becomes brighter with the increase of current
3. Efficiency: Energy consumption is reduced by 80% compared with incandescent lamps with the same light efficiency.
4. Applicability: small, each unit LED chip is 3-5mm square, so it can be prepared into various shapes of devices, and is suitable for variable environments.
5. Response time: The response time of the incandescent lamp is millisecond, and the response time of the LED lamp is nanosecond.
6. Environmental pollution: no harmful metal mercury.
7. Color: Changing the current can change the color. The light-emitting diode can easily adjust the energy band structure and band gap of the material through chemical modification methods to achieve red, yellow, green, blue, and orange multicolor light. For example, a red LED at low current can change to orange, yellow, and finally green as the current increases.